Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

My name is Ken my Agoracom handle is Justduke, I am a Real Estate Broker in a small town south of Owen Sound Ontario, called Durham. I first joined Agoracom thru posting on Noront site. I have absolutely no affiliation with Agoracom other than being a posting member.

I have met many others that post here, Hoov, Glorieaux, Bratty, Babjac1, Canesco, Strato, tcp1002 just to name a few. I would bet on the integrity of these and many more of you out there that post here. The unfortunate thing with this scandal like most scandals that happen is that the innocent are often perceived guilty until proven innocent. For instance one realtor is a crook and they are all crooks, one cop is corrupt and they are all corrupt. For God sake I would hate to be a Priest..no offense to Catholics. My wife is catholic and I attend church with her (not as often as she would like).

I truly respect Hoov for all his contribution but never more than now after reading thyis paragraph from his post on the Noront site.

"And so, I again turn my heart back towards the people here. We are a great collection of people, of all walks of life. Every chance I get, I try to meet more of you, or to expand and renew relationships begun with prior meetings. George and Paul built the framework, made it easy to use, and gave it excellent features. But we made it what it is. That has never been more true than today. The lifeblood of Agoracom is the posters. What Agoracom is now, and will become tomorrow, is and always has been entirely up to us."

As a wise man once told me during a difficult time " this too shall pass"

Let's look to better days ahead!

JMHO, Justduke (Ken)

New Message
Please login to post a reply