Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

I hear you Skier. My average cost is still below todays price so it makes the 'wait' more tolerable. It also gives you a bit more clarity and allows to think things through more rationally, and maintain your sanity. :)

I must admit, I'm a little dumbfounded with the hold up at this point. I was expecting news by Tuesday and the latest today. I'm pleased nothing came out on Tuesday as it was a terrible day for gold and the markets. I'm thinking that although they are full communicado that they are extremely busy and in a different part of the world, and that is NOW the reason for the lack of news.

I did get in contact with Sasha briefly yesterday afternoon, to which he replied he was going to bed...which made me realize that they are on a totally different schedule and releasing anything when they are in the middle of the night is actually quite a reckless move.

It's tough watching all the various gold plays go off all around us. Keep in mind though that every dog has his day and if it were as simple as knowing which gold play was going to release good results ahead of time....well..there wouldn't be a market then would there?

Hopefully our turn will be sooner rather than later. You have to admit though, it would be better to have good results out when gold is above 1300 than when it is 1100. I can feel the awareness of the junior gold sector building all around, and I think GNH is a good place to be. Everything about GNH points in the direction of future success.

B

Off-Topic Stuff...

At Noront/Wes' inaugural luncheon, the guy next to me from Jennings suggested I buy TRR at 17 cents, and I insisted NOT was a better play. I did buy TRR and sold it at 27 cents. Doh! (I hold some now)

The neighbouring property to TRR is GLD (Augen Gold). GLD has gone bananas lately. Check out gld.wt It's a tradeable flow-through warrant. I've held GLD off and on for years with not much success until lately.

In a small world situation, I talked to Sasha about TRR once and he told me that he did some PR work for Augen a few years ago.

My positions in TRR and GLD are quite small relative to to my holdings in GNH. If I was as anxious about these 2 as I am about GNH I would have had a coronary by now. GNH has put out much more news than both of them combined. Now that they are both UP, it doesn't seem like it was much of a wait at all.

New Message
Please login to post a reply