Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Fantomas, you are damned right I am a f..king complainer and it is my business not yours! This stock was hyped up to .98 on the premise of good news and to be followed up with continual news right through 'til Xmas. The announcement of continual news was right from Frank Candido in an interview with the CBC (could be wrong?) So far all we have received is lip service and if you don't know what that is look it up.

Sure management should be trusted when you invest in their company, but it is not like you get to sleep with them. If they say something is going to happen then make it happen or don't propmise what you can't deliver. They screwed up on the last NR of assays and Hoov comes to the rescue. That's just wonderful but we don't hear from Hoov either other than as of late and I do trust Hoov!!

Just for the record Fantomas, I love playing poker and do so on a regular basis, with friends and not for friendly stakes either. When I loose I complain and I don't hate my friends nor do I distrust them.

We were to have news and plenty of news long before now.... not my words .. but management's. The market is great now for many juniors and we are losing ground and credibilty. Hopefully the news we get delivers big time and I can show you what a happy complainer I am.

No offense, just my humble opinion, as always!

Justduke

New Message
Please login to post a reply