Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

My, My.....Where to start?

First, the stock is NOT in free-fall....It has stabilized most handsomely about 2.5 times higher than the .18 cents we talk about, notwithstanding its exuberant rise to the almost dollar stratosphere.....and many bought in even lower....than the oft stated 18 cents....

Madstal's complaints, while he is perfectly entitled to to hold and to voice them, ring somewhat hollow, because his description of his wisely defensive trading plan, seem to indicate that he should have profited considerably from this most interesting junior equity.

So what is he complaining about....that he did not profit enough???

As to Larry Hoover, Goldmining, an admitted newby, should show better manners, and his mother should wash his mouth out with soap.

Methinks that that a humbling and heartfelt apology must be demanded and forthcoming to Mr Hoover, a wise and gentle mentor and Guru to many of us....

How dare a newby like Goldmining openly attack such a revered teacher, explainer, and acknowledged man of science as Larry Hoover. He was apparently unaware of, and had not even read this absolutely marvelous report of Hoov's.

Nobody here is MORE CRITICAL than the Hoov! Nobody has selflessly instructed us more than the Hoov! He has never lead us astray, and he deals only in scientific fact.

I care not one whit if Madstal holds or sells his GNH. We are ALL in the same boat, here.

Only the cold rock of the Beauce knows if there is enough gold in our staked land.

When this is all over, some of us may be a lot poorer, and some of us may have amassed considerable fortune.

We are a torn family, observers of the grinding drills, and waiters after tardy assayers, only to ponder further as the Tilsleyites draft the reports that may materially affect our stock price and personal financial futures.

For observers and aficionados of GNH, we certainly do live in interesting times.

Whether to be "in" or to be "out", we are definitely a group lacking in consensus, patience, and civility!

If there is French speaking God of the Bauceron rock, May he, she, or 'it' only help us all.....with a little more evidence of golden nuggets.

OBS

New Message
Please login to post a reply