Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

You know one thing that stands out to me is that we are just looking at a small area of GNH claims and if things go really well here, tonage,, VG,, it will just go to show what's in the area.

There has been a lot of chatter and I've just being sitting back. I've been in these situations before. You can never pick the total bottom nor the top. You can't predict the time tables nor set you watch by the drills or the labs. Sometimes .. well many times you take some lumps, but you need to look ahead and know why you are here.

I've watched good companies sit and sit thinking I'll just wait then suddenly they go up. I've bought at the wrong time and sold at the wrong time. You learn to deal with it or you stay away.

If you just chase things you aren't doing your homework and you'll just cause yourself grief. This isn't a big gamble for me and if I just bet enough I'll finally cover my debts or be set for life. This is something that I take seriously, but it is not my life.

I'm thankfull for the hub leaders who have more time and knowledge and are willing to share.

LIFE: Don't take it too seriously, you won't get out of it alive!

lol

D

New Message
Please login to post a reply