Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

I believe the plan for this winter looking at the drilling map is probably drilling the crap out of T1-2. This would be to define a resource estimate for that zone. Numbers talked about round out at 25 million tons, and still open along strike.

Let's be conservative at 2g/t. that would give us 50,000,000 grams divided by 31 (troy ounce) and we have 1,600,000 ounces of GOLD just in that small area. From what I'm hearing Snow White is going to be more of a beauty than we thought, and larger than T1-2, so that can bring us closer to 4,000,000 ounces.

There are companies out there having deposits just the size of T1-2 and they are excited and so is their SP. We are just starting to get a resource estimate which the drilling this winter should give us :) So, forget about the day to day waiting and just believe in what we are invested in, I am, and I have no problemo sleeping at night. Even though my portfolio has had the crap beaten out of it, and here we are probably at the bottom, and my Wife won't let me take advantage of the cheap shares offered.

Oh...... to keep the peace in a marriage.

:) Skier

New Message
Please login to post a reply