Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Natural, I hear your pain. I am somewhat fortunate that I started buying in the .25-.29 cent range right uo to .90. I didn't sell any and now kick my you know what. I prefer to believe that management screwed up in their NR that tanked the SP. They did not do it intentionally, however many that did buy at much lower prices sold some or all of their positions (smart move) and helped drive the SP to where it is now. Some of those same sellers only buying back in at much lower prices. The trouble was when the SP rocketed to .98 before NR, it held that promise of going much higher. This feeling was fueled by zealous management, insiders optimism, James West types and posters here that visited the site.

The NR that was highly anticipated in taking us much higher was ill presented by management and only with the Brilliant Hoov (I mean this as a good thing) coming to the rescue did some faith get ressurected. Here we are now many weeks later with nothing but excuses as to assay results being late and the constant flow of NR's that were promised not materializing. Again faith is being tested and reasons being bantered around as to WHY!

To add fuel to the fire, tax loss season is amoung us and the ever present opportunies that are being flaunted every day; SFF, Can, GBB, SD and on....

I too get frustrated and impatient and often need re-assurance, let me share my letter to Sasha and his reply. Just maybe the book is being written on GNH as we speak things will turn around for us.

Hi Sasha,

just what you need, another impatient shareholder to pamper. I am sure you are being bombarded as to when assays are going to be released and why are they taking so long. That is not the questions I need answers for, I do trust the DD that some of the visitors to the site have provided for me on the Agoracom site. I do know the enthusiasm level that was displayed a few months ago seems to have dwindled somewhat. Is the Golden Hope team still as high with their expectations and if so what kind of time frame before we can see some SP recognition. I know that does depend on many outside parameters i.e.: the economy etc.

Trying not to be a pest, but some re-assurance that there will be gold at the end of the rainbow!

Thanks,

Sasha's reply

Ken,

Thank you for your email. Yes we are all stil very optimistic and bullish about what is in the ground at Bellechasse-Timmins. I think that we will be past this downtrend soon enough and that confidence will be restored in the shaky investors.

I am not concerned about the share price like some people because I have the luxury of knowing exactly what we are doing and where we are going with the company. The goal for the year was to prove many of the blue sky statements we had made which included the validity of our geochem anomalies and proving that we have discovered a new gold belt in Canada - The Bellechasse Belt. I believe that we have delivered on both those points and have greatly increased the size and scope of the Bellechasse-Timmins deposit with the extensions of the Timmins 2 zones, Ascot/Road and the massive discovery of the 88/Snow White zones.

In 2011 the focus will be on putting a baseline value to GNH which will be in the form of working towards a 43-101 resource estimate on Timmins 1 and 2, a historical first for GNH and for the region. This will give us a tonnage and resource base on which we can build and bring tangible value to investors. I think that the market cap has significant upside from the $45MM we are at today.

Thank you for your continued support.

Regards,

New Message
Please login to post a reply