Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

NO KIDDING!!! So I checked your comment thinking it tanked lower than 30 cents. I see the bid is 30.5 whereas that was the ask most of the morning. The ask was 31. I realize my numbers are 15 or 20 minutes late. You might have live quotes. However, your comment is late too. " someone " has been bailing for several days now.

I wish I knew where this was going to end up. So do most of us. There are only two possibilities. This will be economic or non-economic. You have to choose which one you like. GNH began as a good play but with very high risk. With all these results, it has looked better as time and results became known. As I read it, the enthusiasm was mostly due to the large area this ore body covered. The grades were always known to be about 2g/t, but hopes were for 3 to 5. So far 2g/t seems pretty much a given, but the tonnage is my problem. That has only become better from the start. Still, for me, it is the big unknown and where I see my risk.

I have one other risk. Too many shares. I believe that much of the selling is coming from this area. I have yet to decide what I will do. I know what I should do but I think too much panic is in the share price. If the old saying, " buy when there is blood in the streets " applies to the market, it may now be true for GNH. I wish I knew the answer but I am pondering it seriously. This is not for buying more because I will not do that. But it also applies to holding on to what I have. Where the panic settles out is also a good thought. But I'd be very surprised if it isn't happening around the 30 cents mark.

I have not been able to see the bad news in the last assay results. I'm not a mining man like some, but if the past results were ok, then I see these as ok. If your expectations were for better, then I get the point and where the disappointment comes from. Mine were for more of the same to get more tonnage. I do not see them as out of line. If anyone does think differently, you'll have to offer some evidence and not just mindless opinion. I'd still like to know how we stand with respect to the 100 M tones. With these results and a lot more area to explore, we should be able to easily reach that figure.

Now, I'll feel better if at the end of the day " IF " the share price will firm just a little.

New Message
Please login to post a reply