Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: email Q&A with Sasha Asgary, Feb.28 (from a european hub)

XXXXXXXX,

Please find answers to your questions in the body of your original email in bold.

Regards,

--------------
Sasha Asgary
Director of Corporate Communications
Golden Hope Mines (GNH-V)
Mobile: 514.347.1329
Office: 514.750.8218
eMail: sasgary@goldenhopemines.com
www.goldenhopemines.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
To: sasgary@goldenhopemines.com
Sent: Mon, February 28, 2011 10:37:29 AM
Subject: Question about Golden Hope Mines

Dear Sasha Asgary,

As a potential "small" stock investor/shareholder from Austria I would be very pleased, if you could give me a short overview about the drilling activities/milestones in next few weeks/months!?

Our largest milestone for 2011 will be the drilling towards a compliant resource estimate on the Timmins 1 and Timmins 2 zones. We expect to have a first estimate of 1MM+ ounces for a resource indicated to 300m and inferred to 500m, possibly further. This will require 15,000-20,000 meters of drilling. We will be focusing of definition drilling this year but would also like to drill elsewhere on our properties. Bellechasse-Timmins is a very small portion of what could be a vast mineralized belt spanning 17km.

1.As you surely noticed the stock price has been even going down, although drill holes are published... Do you have an explanation/assumption for this reason?

The stock unexpectedly rose from $0.60 to $1.00 in 2010 based on momentum. A lot of the people who bought at the highs were liquidating their losses towards the end of the year. More recently, there have been a few large shareholders who have exited their positions as they are speculating on something else now. I believe the company is currently undervalued. I think that at the current moment, a valuation of $50 million is reasonable.

2.when does your company publish the outstanding holes from the diamond drilling activities in 2010?

Those holes will be published shortly as will the bulk sample. There are 20 holes outstanding at the moment.

3.When does the first results/information from the new belt can be expected(in a few weeks/months?)?

I believe you are asking about the drill holes from Laval's Mountain (?). Those have not been received yet. I do not have an indication as to their arrival.

What other things can you say about the current development of your company? ..in line with your expectations?

In most respects, such as grades my expectations are met if not exceeded. With regards to some of the time delays we have had reporting holes, I was greatly disappointed - that has since been resolved. Since the resolution of the delays at the lab, my expectations are currently being surpassed.

Thank you in advance for answering my questions/issue!

You are most welcome.

Best regards,

xxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx

FANTOMAS

New Message
Please login to post a reply