Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Pat, I agree with you that Management has really dropped the ball by misleading us countless times that results were do anytime when clearley that wasnt the case. As share holders we paid a big price for that and that critism is fair. However we do need to give them credit for always returning our emails/calls and being so approachable. I have yet to find a company that does this better!

I would feel better about owning this today then yesterday. The sampling tells us the drill did indeed miss alot of gold, and it indeed for the most part starts at the surface. As said prevously today the gold grade is a minable grade and starts at the surface. That is a big deal! typically these tonnage plays do not go up over night, it takes a several solid NR's to move them. This is defintely not a Day trading stock. Its an investment as skier said. Still not buying as in my opinion this stock is flat or down till the next NR. but id feel way more confident in GNH today then yesterday if i was a GNH INVESTOR.

New Message
Please login to post a reply