Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Jun 14, 2011 10:06PM
Jun 15, 2011 12:20AM

TP -I didn't try to wrap my brain around your 90% worst scenerio, but I may be able to answer part of your question and you can decide the rest.

The company recently released data indicating that the Timmins 1 surface footprint was 4120 sq. metres based on a combination of historical and recent drill and bulk sampling data. The grade for material within that zone was reported as 2.84g/ton. My calculations for that polygon give 5 MT in that small area to a depth of 450 m assuming the surface polygon can be extended to depth. Note - this only includes the definition of the areas we have already discovered and leaves lots of room for blue sky as we expand Timmins 1 and 2 along strike and into the 88 zones as we grow our tonnage.

That means that in the small area of Timmins 1 that we are discussing the company has indicated that they will be able to prove up 454, 400 ounces (not including recent extensions of T1/2 or any consideration of the resource at depth or 88 zone etc. etc.). If this resource can be mined at costs similar to Agnico-Eagles Goldex deposit as has been suggested ($30-40/tonne) then it makes this resource very close to profitiability- even at this early stage of exploration.

Best,

Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply