Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: Trumpets sound, drums roll......announcing the 3rd ROF Golf Classic & Dinner

Ladies & Gentlemen,

Announcing………..

The 3rd Ring Of Fire Golf Classic

and Dinner & Entertainment Extravaganza

Saturday, September 17th, 2011.

Caledon Golf Club

Caledon, Ont.

Entrees are now being accepted for this event. You can enter for golf & dinner/entertainment or just dinner/entertainment.

The cost is still being negotiated but I can assure you that it will be reasonable.

AND a bonus at Caledon is that they are offering me a corporate rate for accommodations at the Courtyard Marriot, for any out of towners or anyone who just doesn’t want to drive home. I think they said $99 but I will confirm that.

The golf course is located within 15 minutes of a host of accommodations, including the Marriot.

New expansion of Hwy 410 has made these accommodations accessible within a short drive.

The dinner will be simply, fabulous. Wine of course at every table and there will some feature entertainment provided.

The golf course is superb and very scenic. Especially in September. Bring your cameras.

Details on everything, including cost will be announced shortly. Mark your calendars and contact me by PM if you are interested in attending this not to be missed event !

Please contact me as soon as possible if you are interested as I need to provide some approximate numbers to the golf course.

Thanks and hope to see many familiar faces and a bunch of new ones !

strato

New Message
Please login to post a reply