Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Probably a 5 axle dump trailer pulled by a heavy axle Western Star with skid plates etc., made for rough duty, with a sleeper bunk. Should be able to get 60,000 lbs or so payload, depending on axle weights on the secondary roads in that part of the world after the spring road bans are lifted. I'd guess you would pay $2.25 a mile round trip, as a backhaul unlikely. $2500 to 2700 bucks maybe, not counting the loading on the property. I think the Camflo mill in Malartic do custom milling, up Val Dor ish way. Maybe $4500 in gold from the crushin? My guess is a break even operation.

My spousal unit, the momma trucker, will drive the rig in exchange for shares. Hee Hee. Haven't told her yet tho'.

I posted the above comments on Mar 28. The Camflo mill was the closest one I could find. If there was a mill quite a bit closer, it might make sense. Realistically, you need a mill on site. I'm sure many of you also follow UC Resources. They have managed to get a mill up and running in the centre of absolute nowhere in Mexico. No reason we couldn't scramble one together here in short order.

I'm also in the "Screw the 43-101, let's buy some dynamite and start blowing things up" camp. There apparently is a whack of gently used milling equipment floating around out there. Apply for the permit, hire a grizzled old millwright that can fix anything, dump the parts in a rented shelter and tell him, "make it run." Crunch that dirt.

Maybe someone has Jim Voisin's e-mail. I know Hoov does. Ask him how much pesos needed to get a mill going. He will know. I am sure there are any number of other people that would also know.

A 250 tpd mill gives you about 10 million a year at 300 days per year up-time. I have no idea if my rambling makes any sense. I know nothing about the milling process or costs, but we sure as heck wouldn't be the first to have done it.

I'm a man of action. Time to water the garden, very hot in Southwest Ontario this AM.

The xTrucker.

New Message
Please login to post a reply