Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

So, this outfit is in Quebec as well. From their website, I was able to calculate hat they have 1.22 million sq. metres of mineralized zone. They have drilled 80 kilometeres of holes since 2009. I believe we have shown about 2/5 of that, according to what I could get off the GNH website.

Gold Bullion drills 182.95 m at 1.11 g/t Au in Quebec

Gold Bullion Development Corp. has released additional drill results from a number of holes throughout the mineralized area of the Granada gold property. The subject property is located along the Cadillac trend in northwestern Quebec, five kilometres south of the city of Rouyn-Noranda. Nearly 80 kilometres, (78,414 metres) have been drilled since December, 2009, and in the process, Gold Bullion has confirmed extensive mineralization on the Granada property. To date, the mineralized area extends approximately 1,500 metres east-west along strike and roughly 750 metres north-south. The mineralized area does not include data from historical drilling. High-grade gold intersections continues to be discovered as evidenced by 207.27 g/t gold over 0.75 metre (by Screen Metallics) near the surface and 63.5 g/t gold over 1.0 metre (by Screen Metallics).

So, with those results today, they went from .16 to .165, up about 3%.

They have drilled 80 kilometeres of holes since 2009.

1,500 metres east-west along strike and roughly 750 metres north-south of mineralization.(1.22 sq. metres)

With our results, we went up about 8%.

We've drilled about 27 kilometres of holes since 2010, and have 650 m.X 850 m.(525,000sq. metres) of mineralization.

All in all, it seems we have nothing to compain about, as far as how the market is treating us, in this comparison anyway.( and I see, Gold Canyon) We have one less year of real focused activity, and we have done a bit less than half the drilling, and shown a bit less than half the mineralized area. I would guess than by the end of next year, we'll have drilled about the same many metres of holes.....and the way things are going, will have proven and probable ounces of.......? lots!

2012 will be a very big year for this small company taking giant steps towards a huge discovery.....all in MHO of course.

Good going and congratulations to the team, and Merry Christmas to all, and have a great time with your families.

Penderite

New Message
Please login to post a reply