Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

If the 43-101 is out by end of February or before PDAC, how much will this affect SP?

This is the first 43-101 and there is soooooo much more drilling that needs to still be done, right? So having one out this early on limited results compared to the grand scheme of the property, I don't believe this will have a huge impact on our SP. Any sort of good news in the past we've had with GNH hasn't really done much with the SP, in fact when we had the rise from pennies to almost $1, I dont believe there was any amazing news that caused that, it was just anticipation and dreaming.

Correct me if I'm wrong. I hope I'm wrong. Just trying to be reaslistic as I hope our SP goes to where it should be right now, but I hope people don't think that once the 43-101 is out we'll "fly to the moon" or "we'll be rich and famous" - you know what I mean? We have to have our expectations grounded.

However, I'd love to see $1 sp with the 43-101, but I doubt we'll see .40 - just my opinion and trying to be a realist.

Please correct me if I'm wrong the rest of you smarter SH

Peace

TMl26

New Message
Please login to post a reply