Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

How are we currently undervalued? We have only shown the market some interesting drill results, but as of yet we haven't produced any RE so your comments of being undervalued are of no value, just as your comment of me being jealous of you. Get real Frank, why in the World would I be jealous of you? I'm very comfortable, confident and successful in my life. So I didn't make a boat load of cash so far on my GNH investment, but I do feel like I've always been honest to those that read what I write, and my writings are not self-serving. I have a conscience, and for that reason I feel somewhat guilty in being responsible for some individuals getting caught up in the last pump and dump on GNH and so I don't want to see it happen again.

It is obvious that you have a large following, actually you probably work as a team. I'm just here representing the common folk trying to get to the truth. I have met some of your gang on site visits, and there are some very honorable straight forward individuals among them.

But to say that GNH is undervalued right now is ludicrous, even though I wish it were true, the fact is, it is not, it is still a dream until that first RE is produced.

Do you want to know what is seriously undervalued, a junior producer of 100,000 ounces and 4 million plus in growing resources some P&P reserves in Canada, and they are only getting an situ of $40 per ounce. The company is profitable and on target for $160 million in sales next year and their mc is only $160 million, now that is undervalued.

GNH will be viable, that I have full confidence, I just don't want to see the GNH name getting all caught up in a pump and dump ever again, it will grow with its merits.

Skier

New Message
Please login to post a reply