Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Great musings PC. There's a lot more to how a person see's themselves than one would think.

OK, I'll put it out there.

I was a trader, tho' only made money back before '06, trading penny stocks.

I was one of those that had 'invested' in Crystallex. Yes, I fell in love, but also got caught with some expensive shares, and didn't feel I had a choice, but to hold. Yes, I still believed, and my western 'logic' told me that it just made sense that KRY would go the distance. Then when China got involved, once again I cheered, and said 'now Chavez has to give us the permit'. We all know what happened there. I was hoping to make money in my 'investment' in KRY, and then become a 'trader' again....lol

So I became an investor by default. I have no money to trade, lost a bundle, and even tho' I have seen what I have thought to be good situations over the past few years, I had no $$$, and I don't think I can keep my emotions out of the picture, to make a good trader, especially in tough times.

So, to answer your questions, as to what is the difference between a trader and an investor......I think of an investor as someone who buys in for the longer haul....probably years, whereas a trader is either a day trader......or trading on the week/month ups and downs (possibly working both ends?).

I ended up selling all my KRY, and buying GNH, but heard about it late, and bought in late, so alas, and again, I am an 'investor', in for the long haul, by default, and 'Hope' to get my retirement money back.

Am I in love with Golden Hope? You betcha !!! I have to be....she's my last chance for a good relationship....hahaha

Penderite

New Message
Please login to post a reply