Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Nobody panic this is just all IMO . Look for some big news coming out early next week. With the way GNH has been putting out their releases it's getting a little late in the week for them to release something now, better to release on a monday and have the momentum carried thru the week instead of have it deflated over the weekend.

We're due for another round of assays very soon. Maybe not hole 184 yet ( but I really am looking forward to that one) but we should see another set before the big march 7 conference. We may even see our 43-101 come out in that time frame . If it lives up to the "lack of hype" then we should see 500 000 . If we are being led to a conservative estimate then that number could rise quite substantially which would see our SP follow the same path.

Again this is just speculation, nothing to back this up other than how we've been getting consistent releases in a very timely manner as of late. I mentioned before that I would view it as a bad public relations move if GNH did not have the 43-101 done as promised in this quarter. Totally understandable to put it off to up our resourse estimate numbers but it would put off a lot of investors by not delivering as promised...bad move IMO.

So not to pump here but I guesss that's what I'm doing cause I've got no basis for the excitement I'm feeling right now with the next week on the way. So much to be excited about with what we've already seen. Picked some more up yesterday at .28. Pretty sure .20's won't be around much longer.

Good luck to all

Anasoceles

New Message
Please login to post a reply