Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Hole 168: Parallel to 167 but to the west of it, this hole was only 151m long. I suspect they ran into problems with the hole as it never reached under T2 which probably was their target. I do not expect much here.

Actual results:

Holes BD2011-168 and 169 did not return significant assay results.

Hole 169: Collared to the south of the eastern edge of T2, this hole was probably designed to test the eastern limit of the deposit. I do not expect much here but a good hit here would be great news as it would increase our mineralized envelop dramatically again.

Actual Results:

Holes BD2011-168 and 169 did not return significant assay results.

Hole 170: This hole is collared over T1 and is a near vertical hole with a dip of 81 degrees and drilled to intersect deep under T2. This hole is at least 426m deep. It is within the mineralized envelop and so I would expect some good values from this hole.

Actual Results:

Hole BD2011-170 intersected 91 metres of 1.07 g/t Au, including 10 metres of 2.47 g/t Au and seven metres of 4.25 g/t Au.

Hole 171: This hole is collared over T1 to the east of hole 170. This hole again is going thru the mineralized envelop and I would expect some decent intercepts here as well.

Hole BD2011-171 intersected 33 metres of 4.39 grams per tonne gold near surface, including four metres of 2.21 g/t Au and nine metres of 14.54 g/t Au

The crystal ball here turned out pretty good and since there was 30 thumbs on that original post, it is obvious that many people appreciated this work. I will prepare another post with the next drill hole information and thoughts on possible results.

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply