Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

TA wise, we are slightly over bought on the daily and the weekly. Does this mean we will come back down to 25 which is the mean on the daily chart...possible. It is also possible that we stay in overbought territory for a few more weeks and never see 25 again. Until it happens, anyone can guess here.

However, like Yellowknifer says, for those investing, this means little in the longer term. I am not prepared to categories GNH as a sure bet like he does because this is exploration and we are at the mercy of mother earth. However, here are some questions that everyone here should be asking themselves:

1-Are we sitting on a potentially economical ore body?

2-Do we have a management team/BoD we can trust-have they been delivering results?

3-Do we have a jurisdiction that is safe?

4-Do we have enough money in the bank for the next 12 months?

5-Do we have infrastructure challenges?

6-Do we have native issues to deal with?

7-Do we have an exploration team that can prove up our potential?

8-Is the share price acting properly-Is there evidence of distribution?

9-Are we undervalued for our current results and future potential?

If you find yourself answering yes to all these questions and you believe that gold is the place to be, then sit back, let the team do their work and keep up to fundamental changes thru NR (and overbought and oversold situation if you want to trade.)

Another question I like to ask is does the company have an institutional supporter. I think we have 2: Canaccord and D&D. Canaccord has now bought 1.65M shares since January 26th at an average price of 27.1 cents investing some 446k dollars in the process. D&D has bought 757k shares at an average price of 22 cents for 167k dollars. Both companies where buying today and both bought shares at 32 cents which tells me they believe we are still undervalued and it is safe to buy even at these prices.

I will post both companies transactions for today in separate posts.

We must all make our beds and sleep in them. There was someone who put up a wall of 300k shares at 23 cents 2 weeks ago and I was happy to pay him full price for his shares. I am assuming he was happy and made some money. I have not regretted my decision to buy those shares-and I bought more today at 30.

As for the warrants, I told the company today that I would not sell the shares I hold right now, that I would put in fresh money to exercise those warrants. The company replied that I was not the only one who planned on not selling shares to exercise my warrants. That is good news for everyone as there should be less resistance in the 35 cent range than I thought.

Think long and hard when you make your bed and make decisions that let you sleep well at night.

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply