Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Mar 07, 2012 10:51AM
Mar 07, 2012 11:11AM
Mar 07, 2012 10:50PM
Mar 08, 2012 12:27PM

GNH currently has only one drill going and should be taking a break as of tomorrow to get all the results and assess their game plan. They are looking at putting their budget in place for the year and want to know what needs to be done. I think alot of what needs to be done will depend on results from Champagne and Beland. If we get good results from either of those places-or both if we are hugely lucky-then our plans should include follow up drilling in these locations along with more drilling at BT. Like PC said, I would love to not have enough money and have to raise funds to have drills in 3 locations doing definition work and one drill exploring. Beland is a wildcat hole but Champagne has good historical reasons for us to be excited here. We could easily have good reasons to need 3-7 drills going over the summer with a little luck!

right now, at a MC of 30M (SP at 25 cents), the market is pricing us in at 500k ounces at $60 per ounce with no upside. I think our value per ounce should be higher, especially if it looks like we have an economical resource. The 500k I hope is a downplay by management but until that is out, it is impossible to know. What I do know is that the 500k number was floated a few months ago before we got some of our solid results and because of that, I am hopeful that we will come in higher than 500k ounces.

G.

New Message
Please login to post a reply