Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

I think you are wrong. You're welcome to disagree here if you do it in a respectful way. Your questioning with this post is a welcome one as far as I am concerned. Most people here will feel the same way, I'm sure.

This grams per meter is a new wrinkle for me and I do not fully understand it. Heck, I do not fully grasp the grams per ton either. Some here do a good job presenting what this all means. So your question will surely bring some comments that more than just myself will appreciate.

It's quite ok to be a doubter. Some who are quite optimistic here are looking for a mine. I'm still waiting for more evidence and a little more fearful about my investment. There is no doubt that the evidence is growing to prove up an economical resource. Some people have invested a lot of work, time, and money to make this happen. I wish them nothing but success. Yes, I admit to being a bit selfish with this too.

The evidence has grown the last year or so that a mine might become a reality, and this project is becoming more interesting. You would hardly know it though if you just look at the share price. The share price says there will not be a mine here. But that isn't stopping the work nor the evidence from growing favourably. One of these days the market will have to face reality and recognize the growing evidence, if it does indeed continue to grow favourably. The market will then reward GNH and we'll all be a happier bunch.

Until then, just ask a good question and you'll get the information you are looking for. That's my experience here anyway.

New Message
Please login to post a reply