Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Making money on other plays while we wait for GNH to blossom;)

Encouraging for us is that gold is resuming an uptrend and is now back at $1675. Hopefully we will retest that $1680 and then can take a run at $1700. If we crack $1700, then Gold will be in a good position technically and we will get support from traders getting in long positions which should see us hitting new highs this summer...right in time for GNH to have (hopefully) multiple drills on the property!

PC, I would love to do some collar location analysis on Bowmore but they are nowhere near as generous with their info as GNH is. I did go thru their website last night and found it interesting that they announced drilling had started on Victor on April 18th and then announced the results from drilling Victor on December 16th! That is 8 months to turn around 8 shallow holes!! When you look at that, our turn around times since SGS have been on board has been great!

Still, I am getting anxious for the next set of results. Hole 184 should be part of the results and let me remind everyone that this hole goes thru most of the 88 zone, is 609m long and has a picture of multiple VG similar to hole 167...I really think this is a great time to buy before this hole comes out!

Glorieux

New Message
Please login to post a reply