Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

GBB is simply not even close to a company such as GNH. I wont get into the specifics of why GNH is better and break it down as this is not the place and time, but I can guess as to why the pop and sell-off - GBB has steadily dropped and has been around 12-15 cents since late last year and I think lots of people bought it when it bottomed out around 12-13 cents, so when it pops to around 20 cents, people have made a profit and want out cuz before then the stock just kept sinking slowly down. Investors got tired of waiting, some made a profit, some cut their losses and wanted out. I helf GBB for a short while, bought around 54 cents, sold around 62 cents, saw it go to over 80 cents and then basically tank for the last 1.5 years to a low of 11 cents - I understand why people got out.

I hope thats it for GBB talk on this board.

As for GNH - well, there are TONS of positives, tonnage, tonnage, tonnage ;) and we are getting very very close ;) to more results, 43-101 and full steam ahead with drilling this year and proving up to the world what GNH is and best of all what GNH has...

Peace everyone

TMl26

New Message
Please login to post a reply