Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

“We have about $1.8 million in the bank, so we’re okay for now. It all depends on the market. Is this going to be the market for the rest of the year? I don’t know. Both [majors and juniors] are lagging the price of gold, and I don’t know when that will end. I certainly am bullish on gold still. There are a lot of mixed signals coming out of the Fed, but ultimately I still think that the macroeconomic situation bodes well for gold. Certainly, I don’t think the juniors can stay at these lows forever. At some point, the market will rebound. All we can do is focus on the work we’ve got and hope the rest takes care of itself.

“I’m falling more in love with the project every day,” Candido says. “We hired SGS Geostat as independents to model a resource for us, and I’ve been feeding off their enthusiasm. They came in and were as reticent as many people given that we were in southeastern Quebec, but when they saw the drill core we were getting, they started to see the possibilities for expansion as well. Certainly having intersected those massive sulphides at Champagne bodes well for us. GWR Resources (TSXV:GWQ) is about to put out their results along the same horizon of Champagne, and I think they’re about two kilometres away. And Bowmore (TSXV:BOW), which is essentially funded byOsisko (TSX:OSK), put out a press release today talking about further drilling in the area and they referenced our Champagne deposit in their [April 11] press release.”

He concludes, “I think things are starting to heat up again in southeastern Quebec, and I think you’ll hear a lot more about it this year.”

New Message
Please login to post a reply