Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Here are some of those from this PP.

.5*3,606,533=1,803, 267 warrants @ .20

Broker Warrants = 824,684 @ .16

Broker Warrants = 241.595 @ .12

Total of 2,869,546 warrants here.

The expiration of the warrants really takes a hit on my personal position as I was stupid enough not to exercise them while they were in the money.

Although it may be construed that this is a slap to the face to GNH's supporters (as per PC's post), I'm not sure it is terrible for the company overall. IMO it will make the company more attractive to future (other) investors as it will have less dilution.

So maybe an out with the old and in with new type scenario as far as who will bankroll GNH? As with everything in this sector it comes with risk and there will be heroes and goats. There are some smart people on board with this company and I'd say they have as good a chance as any explorer out there.

It's all about the money at the end of the day and I'm curious to see how things will play out. It's anybodys guess as far as I'm concerned! A solid RE will be a base to truly on here.

MONTREAL, Dec. 23, 2011 /CNW/ - Golden Hope Mines ("Golden Hope" or the "Company" TSX VENTURE: GNH, OTCQX: GOLHF) is pleased to announce the closing of its previously announced non-brokered private placement financing.

The private placement consisted of 10,333,550 flow-through common shares ("Flow-Through Common Shares") issued at a price of $0.16 per Flow-Through Common Share and 3,606,533 units ("Units") issued at a price of $0.12 per Unit, for total gross proceeds of $2,086,152 (the "Offering"). Each Unit consists of one non-flow-through common share ("Common Share") and one-half of one Common Share purchase warrant (each whole Common Share purchase warrant, a "Warrant"), with each Warrant entitling the holder thereof to purchase an additional Common Share at $0.20 per Common Share for a period of up to 18 months following the closing of the Offering.

In connection with the private placement, the Company paid total fees to finders, including EMD Financial Inc., of $160,941. The Company also issued non-transferable broker warrants entitling certain finders to purchase up to 824,684 Common Shares of the Company at an exercise price of $0.16 per Common Share for a period of 18 months from the date of closing, and non-transferable broker warrants entitling certain finders to purchase up to 241,595 Common Shares of the Company at an exercise price of $0.12 per Common Share for a period of 18 months from the date of closing.

Under applicable securities legislation and policies of the TSX Venture Exchange, the securities issued or issuable in the private placement are subject to a hold period expiring on April 23, 2012

The Company intends to use the net proceeds of the Offering to continue the development of its key gold project in Southeastern Quebec and for working capital purposes.

About EMD Financial Inc. :

EMD Financial Inc. is an exempt market dealer, registered in the Province of Quebec and serving clients in Quebec, Ontario and Alberta. EMD specializes in equity private placement financings for publicly listed companies in the resource sector. EMD also offers consulting services on mergers, acquisitions and investment banking catered specifically to the client's particular situation.

New Message
Please login to post a reply