Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

I see that from the last NR, last week, that they have 'about 1.8 million' in the bank. I can't recall how much it costs to run a drill, per month, but that money should run 3 or 4 drills till the end of the summer, shouldn't it? The decision not to extend the warrants was thought about long and hard. These folks aren't stupid, and this is the kind of situation that happens all the time, with hundreds(thousands?) of companies. So, there's no lack of info/data on the pro's and con's of extending warrants.

I would say that there must be good reasons why they think that the share price will be well above .25 by the time they need to raise money again. With many so called experts saying that the time is coming for juniors to shine again, and our Resource Estimate coming out within the month, as well as drills turning this month..........I'd have to think that, with what we know already about this property, the not too distant future has a better than even chance of being very bright.

I feel badly for those of you that had warrants....but I also fell bad for myself and those that bought near the top.

As many have noted, Frank and the board are not stupid or rash.....so we have to have faith that they are making the best decision with what they know, and have to work with.

Just my humble opinion....and I have to stay humble, seeing as my old KRY, with little to no future, and this fresh GNH, with all kinds of future, were both priced the same last week......WTF?

Penderite

New Message
Please login to post a reply