Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
français
anglais
arabe
Alpha
Reduce the size of texteAaAugmenter size texteImprimerCommenterAjouter has my dossiersinShare.031/10/2011 | 12:04 | Didier Julienne | Read 7302 times | 2 react
Mines: buy a "junior"!
Tomorrow's the big miners are small explorers of today. A follow closely ... two companies in the gold, in a zinc and iron in one.
In mining, there is a way to make money: buy a junior. That is to say, a society Explorer just before it confirms all of its reserves by serious studies and it attracts the interest of experienced miners. Because it is a method to lose everything.

In junior high risks, the "lemons" are numerous. In addition to reservoir quality, five criteria are to look at decision time.

Bet on the jockey, not on the horse.
A good team will find the right pool, the management team is a key.

Check the basics.
The natural resource markets know all moments of overvaluation, speculative bubbles. Avoid this period to buy a mine.

Prefer the judge to the sheriff.
The mine is it located within a political regime or judicial unstable or unfriendly vis-à-vis foreign investors (sheriff), or, conversely, the strength of a just law is recognized it (judge)?

Prefer the road to the track.
Infrastructure Are Free - roads, airports, rail, energy sources are they already built? Are there cities in the surrounding area to avoid the costs of management of a life?

Do not be prisoner of the title.
The titles of Junior may not be very liquid. However, several possibilities will be the liquidity of the discriminant.

Since September, two junior teams presented in France in the European mobile meetings.

The group presented several companies Cornis precious metals including gold meet two fairly basic criteria:

Brazilian Gold: gold deposits on the banks of the Tapajos River in the Amazon.
According to Brazilian Gold, the area of ​​the Tapajos region is the next great global gold mining and its fate will resemble the regions of West Africa today, there Australia at age 50 or South Africa it 100 years ago.
Only 10% of Brazilian territory of Gold are under survey and an initial deposit of 1.5 million ounces would soon be confirmed, on the other properties estimates are around 2 to 3 million ounces. Gold is shallow (open pit), there is an airport and a road "hard", the source of hydro electricity and costs $ 5.5 c / kWh. Future operating costs would be about $ 650 an ounce. If these analyzes are confirmed, it is only because the idea of ​​happiness is to sell the property to a minor. Exactly, Eldorado Gold is a neighbor and have an eye already on the property.

Freegold Ventures: gold deposits in Alaska.
These are three gold deposits that Freegold Ventures explores. One is located 8km from the mine FortKnox Kinross, the other at 32km of the Pogo mine to Sumitomo and the last is wilder. Two million ounces in reserves are already ranked on the first two properties, the other assessments deem doubled. The mines are open pit strategy is to add value as possible to reserve and to sell, perhaps at two adjacent mines.

Siou group has presented numerous projects including two juniors also respond satisfactorily to the criteria:

Selwyn a zinc deposit in the Yukon.
The interest is obviously the tension that develops on the zinc market. In the coming years, the attrition of the world's deposits of zinc will cause the closure of a number of mines that the largest number of new mine openings. Zinc prices will rise as demand for this metal will not falter or galvanized in applications - 50% of demand in the automotive and construction - or in other applications (molding, alloy chemistry). This dynamic has not escaped the Chinese company Yunnan Chihong has already seized 50% of future production.

Alderon an iron ore deposit in Labrador.
Needless to reverse the momentum of ongoing iron ore, with coal, these are the two natural resources that suffer less from the crisis. New projects independent of the three major - BHP, Rio, Vale - are rare. Beyond this unique aspect, Alderon deserves a look because it's supported a project in a region that produces iron mines in the middle of ArcelorMittal, Rio Tinto and Cliffs. The project will have an electricity price of 4c/kwh. It is near a railway line with available capacity and leading to three ports in Quebec. To date the deposits it is deemed superior to one billion tons and a high content. The production cost is estimated at about $ 45 per tonne while the iron ore trade between $ 150 and $ 180 / tonne.

Two explorers in gold, in a zinc and the iron. Being in no way a shareholder of these companies I have not checked the availability of these titles but it seems interesting to present the idea that the commodity boom that we have known for 10 years is far from over. The big miners of tomorrow are small today's explorers, they will develop their own or more likely in large groups, opportunities are seized.

DIDIER JULIENNE
New Message
Please login to post a reply