Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Message: .07 Close -with VISIBLE GOLD - Are you Kidding Me?!

WOW, this stock STILL continues to disappoint some 2 years later! I located a post I made Nov 12/10 - just over (2) years ago...

The point of my post is this ---- I love the positive news here (when it happens), but we also need to protect our "nest eggs" and preserve capital. I just hope people don't ride this all the way back down to .18 and still pump it to be the next big thing.

Finally, I do hope that things work out for all of us, and there are credible reasons explaining everything. So please don't take this post as a pump or and a dump on it. Just food for thought.

Having said that, I know that some will still "bash" my opinion, and explain to me how I should sell, I should't have a non positive anti=pumping position, the sky is the limit, pick out one thing of my post and "correct" me on it, etc, etc. I guess time will tell who was who in the zoo...

Have a good weekend.

Madstal

What's interesting is people have continued to "pump" this stock since it's high of .98 and now when it is ALMOST a NICKEL - we continue to "reach for the stars". I'd sell, but what's the point this far into it....

New Message
Please login to post a reply