Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Hey guys,

I am happy to see so many of us still here, discussing the issues that surround the future of GNH. Historically, this board has been heart and soul of the GNH retail investor community, so I think it is important that we reinvigorate the discussions/debates herein.

For what my opinion is worth, I have always loved the mini-mill model for GNH. My reasoning is simple. We are still somewhat hamstrung by the grade iand tonnage ssue for our BT deposit and the milling/processing would immediately alleviate any market concerns in this regard. I'm not sure we would reach the 4-6 g/t originally estimated, but we won't know unless we try. Besides, generating a bit of cash to prevent further dilution is never a bad thing either. The other aspect that is so appealing about this approach is the fact that gravity separation recovery of the BT gold is so effective. Thus, environmental permitting issues would be relatively straightforward- if we were content with 80-85% recovery.

I am less excited about the prospect of a partner, because I think we (as shareholders) would give up too much in the deal. Unless, of course, we have a big hit in the Champagne Zone or on other drill targets where the partnership covered only the BT deposit.

I am looking forward to our future discussions on these and other issues.

Best,

Scott

New Message
Please login to post a reply