Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Haven't posted here for a very long time. Still have shares in Momma Truck's and Daughter's accounts. I long ago mentally wrote them off and tossed 'em in the corner to collect dust with some other boo boos.

Thanks to Earl for bringing up these issues. Don't know squat about him. Don't matter. He has raised some very valid pointage. Perhaps I can back the truck over Sasha and Frank's BMW's or Mercedes. Accidental like. Might perk up their ears. If they be stonewallin him, that ain't right. No one should ever be ignored. Not Earl, not me, no one.

Might have to give the lads a call. At the very least, I can teach 'em some new words.

Special thanks to our Paisano from Paysandu, or whatever. Good level head on ya. Maybe you could give the lads a call as well. They got phones where you are? Hee Hee.

I spoke to Jim Voisin in the spring of 2011 on the matter of the mill. He said a 250 tpd was around 4 to 5 million, installed, if I recall correctly. Not sure if that included a coffee machine. 250 tpd is not a lot of rock, thus I am not sure you need Syncrude looking equipment to scoop it up and run 'er through the mill. I will defer to the wisdom of others on this. I've run a big Cat, back-bladin roads in the NWT. That hardly qualifies me on mining matters. Maybe we can put a hard hat on Sasha. Run a D-9. Rough up the manicure a bit. Good for a fella. Puts hair on yer chest.

I think all the equipment can be leased in any event. Don't s'pose it would hurt to have a look at it anyway.

I don't know what the answer is on this company. I do know that it was high time someone lit a fire under someone's arse. You can start a big Cat in the cold by building a barbeque under her. Let's fire up a Hibachi under Frankie's butt perhaps.

Now where did I put his phone number?

Carry on, positively there Pal from Paysandu. Does that make you a PayPal?

Carry on Earl.

Truck.

Feb 25, 2013 07:46AM
Feb 25, 2013 07:56AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply