Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free
Apr 28, 2013 10:41AM

Truck I'm sure most agree that it is often a good thing to throw a curve at Management to get them thinking. But you have to be able to back the curve up with a fastball and a change up.

In this case proposing Takefman to be on the BoD is like asking Roberto Luongo to pitch for the Jays. He only has one pitch and that is one aimed at the head of the Company.

The current BoD has some people that are qualified in several areas including corporation law. I have a hard time believing that they are not qualified to assess current management and to investigate claims that there has been some "questionable legal issues" with management.

Highly qualified and seasoned mining executives are hard to recruit for a small company like GHN. Look at the trouble Noront has had in finding a President both recently and in the past.

Yes Yukon is usually right on in his posts but don't be too quick to think that GNH is not seriously considering all the options including a mill.

Do I think that management is learning as they go just like many other junior mining execs....of course. But do I think that we could attract someone else who could do a better job? Maybe and maybe not. They certainly don't need ET to advise them on those issues.

Like I said, if we want to blame management for the current sp, then there are 500 other companies in the same boat right now. Are they all mismanaged? I doubt it.

Change can be a good thing but if you are going to change you need to make sure the change is an improvement not a step backward. I don't see ET as an improvement.

SN

New Message
Please login to post a reply