Developing Bellechasse-­Timmins Gold Deposit

New Discovery Resulting in a 20KM Mineralized Gold Belt

Free

Now, Joe, shame on you. Do you really have to ask that? I doubt it. You and I know the recent posts about the prospects for GNH. There is the upside that we know about. So we bought on those hopes because we liked what we read. Let's not forget, there was a reminder about this being speculation and nothing proven. So that writer said he was watching this play closely. Well, me too. So that is four eyes watching. I don't think too many here are novices. I like the " gamble " or investment. Depends a lot like one sees it through his own eyes. Like the message in the post declares, some can work the price up and some can work it down. Depends a lot on motive. It could mean someone is wanting to buy cheaper.

We could also take it as well meaning because it does have a ring of truth to it. We just do not know the motive but it is worth thinking about. We should have all thought this out well, before we bought. I'm sure we all did. So I've been warned but still like my position. I'd like to add to it but that darn Noront has me handcuffed like another poster. Just isn't right to switch at the moment............but I'd sure love to.

When someone writes about a favourite stock with good intentions to help others, you are bound to to get some flack. I'm sure they know that. But most of us here appreciate their views and help. I'll do my DD and decide what to do. It's all well and good that someone write a cautionary note, I'd like a bit more evidence provided why they think the way they do. Opinion is fine, but I like to explore the substance behind that opinion. A belated thank you to Rago1..

New Message
Please login to post a reply