Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Jan 06, 2008 04:49PM
Jan 06, 2008 05:38PM
Jan 06, 2008 07:06PM

Jan 07, 2008 10:37AM

Now to answer mike97's question.  It's not true that more holes were required but a re-organization of the data was advised to increase the M&I and even P&P as both will be needed for the feasibility study work.  This was a big job and entailed recalculating hundreds of blocks of data for the bulk tonnage areas of Santa Juana.  Don't know what the final numbers will be but am assured I will not be disappointed and since I trust this managment group, that's good enough for me.  Besides the end game is still 1-2 years away as ECU builds a fabulous world class resource that will really surprise the market before all is said and done.  This has been my view for a couple of years now and remains my view and I check and re-check my thoughts and data constantly.

What few seem to understand is the TD bank analysts report was very well done and when he stated he expected 500 million ounces from his work in the near term future, he meant every word of it plus he had to defend it to his superiors running a very conservative banking brokerage firm with large fund/institutional clients.  The key is his number was derived by himself based on the data he was given access too and I believe it will prove to be conservative over the next 2 years.

I'm in for the long haul and will let the company do their work and not pay too much attention to the day to day swings in what has been a frustrating environment for juniors for months.

Good luck to all

Jan 07, 2008 04:21PM

Jan 07, 2008 04:35PM
Jan 07, 2008 06:04PM

Jan 10, 2008 05:20AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply