Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Yesterday had the feel of a party you really wanted to be at

Yesterday had the feel of a party you really wanted to be at

posted on Feb 13, 2008 10:20PM

but weren't invited.  Oh, well, as message board geeks and keyboard jockeys, I'm sure we've all been there sometime in the past.  Poor IZN, mentioned here recently,chose to retransmit its release from the previous day, presumably because they must have thought no one noticed!

ECU and IZN are both large core holdings for me, and I remain confident that the sun will shine on this dog and those stocks someday soon.

BTW, saw a very good post on the NOT board today, relative to bashers and insincere folks on stock boards.  The overall message was that it's okay to take advantage of the market, but not of other people.  Apparently, many on stock boards do not see any distinction.

Gold's pushed up a bit higher than when Pic posted a while back, now up around $6.  The PM's are showing some nice strength and resillience.  Big question for me is whether the general market can hold onto the gains of the last couple of sessions over the last two sessions of the week.

New Message
Please login to post a reply