Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Mar 18, 2008 08:21AM

Mar 18, 2008 08:29AM

It's your money and you do whatever you want with it.  Opening an account there may require you to go, but there are a couple of banks that have "satellite" offices in NY and LA where you can show up and sign papers. It's no so much about the signing as it is to meet you....given the strictness of money laundering these days. I had to show up to Dubai to open an account there, but found out that it is not impossible to do it remotely.....

Just keep in mind that as things go from bad to worse, it may get rather difficult getting money out of the US without raising eyebrows....I mean they are so vigilant now and ask way too many questions.....thank god Im no longer a resident....still have to file taxes though...

If i remember that bank i'll shoot you the info...have to look it up.   But do call up a Kanton bank.....just pick a larger canton...and have a chat with them...they are very nice people and will explain the process to you.  Zurich or Basel are good cantons and nice places to visit....I think this board is probably not the best forum, so if you want more info, just IB me.

New Message
Please login to post a reply