Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Nice performance by ECU

posted on Mar 18, 2008 03:18PM

I am impressed by all my Jnrs. Its not exactly gapping up but. This lack of emotional gyration, which we see in the PMs themselves indicates many invesstors are keeping there wits about them as this is palyed out. I think the Asian markets made it too easy to let the big hitters whack down gold. That said it also means the wack did very little Tech damage in fact in my opinion none. We may be looking at a repeat of the large down then up then down then up week that just passed. One thing is for sure golds up trend isn't even close to being broken. It would have to breach 900 today. Of course tommorow will be higher.

Keep one thing in your mind when you see 25 dollar movemnets it is only 2.5% a year ago it would be 5% Work with the percentages not the absolute number.

My call is a short and swift correction leaving a higher low than last week. To think all the friday and sunday buyers of gold where chased away. I don't think so. Given stops in the range of 5 to 15 % then buy limits on pullbacks if they even out or come close then the gloves are off. Here is to an interesting week!

Reg Mills

New Message
Please login to post a reply