Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

May 13, 2008 04:38PM
May 13, 2008 05:56PM
vhf
May 13, 2008 08:10PM

Hi VHF,

Even though the village idiots that will pester truly intelligent forums such as this one come off as nothing more than pests and distract from the real analysis and true reality of this sector, they will serve as short term and long term indicators as to when it is time to start to liquidate our rather over weighted holdings in the sector!!! When such individuals turn the tide and their stories will change to holy smoke you guys were right this sector has been manipulated and held down, now is the time to back up the truck! (this stocks price will be many fold what it is now) That will be the time to start liquidating your holdings and not before.

Just ask PIC and others who have participated or lived through the scene 30 years ago. They know, and yes, I take my cues from "bloggers" such as Uncle Jimmy. The man is a tried and proven winner in this sector. He has felt more fire than most of us ever will. Ron Paul, man, I am Canadian and I have read more of his truths than most Americans. Tell me who has ever reasonably and logically (with out some bull chit technicality) ever disputed Ron Paul's teachings? He is a scholar, gentlemen, and a courageous son of a beep that I will take cues from till he or I dies which ever comes first. VHF, the viruses you want to be rid of (I don't blame you) however should be used as market barometers and as clowns that entertain us while we wait for the real party to begin!!!

Sinbob, although my 38 years do not allow me to replicate or do rants such as yours justice (either in depth or imagination) I dedicate this one to you.

Drunken Deno (had a couple of people resign from my department today, they wanted to leave the manufacturing sector for the mining sector. I mentored them too well I think! No Chit!)

To all who contribute faithfully and honestly I solute you! Character and integrity are dieing traits. I cling to those who still teach the doctrine.

Good on you all,

Deno

New Message
Please login to post a reply