Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

O.T. Peace Hobbers.

posted on Dec 26, 2008 04:14PM

From your past posts you do not need to be wised up, surely not by me.
You stated the obvious ( with a bit of humorous sarcasm?) and I added more of similar. Have you not read optimistic comments about the dollar too often, to the point of being borring? Do we not know the reasons behind that trend? I say obvious because anyone frequenting this board should see it as such.

I consider the sum total of the contributions of members of this board to be better than any one 'Expert' with Jim sinclair as an exception and perhaps a couple of others.
Bluegold's post today of Snippets from 2008 as prime example.

So I say, we read the expert's commentaries and advice but use our own judgment because from examples often presented on this board, many of those very experts are as often wrong as we. Of course some of their comments are deliberately placed to confuse the public, no doubt in my mind.

Have a great and prosperous 2009 Hobbers.
p.s.
If it is not obvious to the many regular poster's here, Many Thanks for the quantity and quality of information presented not only about ECU but also on the global economy. This has to be the best board around.
Much appreciated. Ed.

New Message
Please login to post a reply