Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

jnycat. You askked for thoughts...

I can understand your frustration. I don’t understand what you want management or us to do.

Management is increasing the value of the company via sound fiscal decisions and superior resource development. The price of the stock is not representative of the fundamental value of the stock. There could be a number of reasons for this totally out of management control.

One of the possibilities that occurs to me is that in the past 2 years ECU had two significant funding transactions where stock and options were sold to investors to raise cash. The entities that were on the other side of these transactions ended up with many millions of shares at significant;y higher price than today’s price. They could very well be the constant seller wishing to to raise cash and apply it else where. There are numerous possibilities that are out of control of us or ECU management.

Personally I would not hold ECU stock if I felt as you do. I sit here today holding tight to my shares for fundamental not technical reasons. I am frustrated but not with management, rather with market action. I am positive that ECU will prove to be a great investment to any one who gets in anywhere near today’s price. Of course that is just my opinion, but I invest consistent with my opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply