Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

40,000 calls on gold at 1000, seems like some folks have an interest is taking gold lower along with all the other direct and indirect entities representing the Fed and the Treasury along with all the other international paper pushers.

All these miscreants have one thing in common, steal the wealth from all the hard working people. When the informed want to hedge against wealth destruction these egregious people concoct ways to devastate them further with more paper products, be it OTC derivatives or naked shorting of their precious metals or their precious metal related companies.

A big question remains unanswered: How much more financial abuse are people, as a whole, willing to accept?

It's really getting scary. One excellent examle is that our new Treasury Secretary grossly fumbled in front of the American people telling us how he was going to fix the financial meltdown with few details of proof and since, we haven't heard from him. It seems that he is taking the position thay Bush and Cheney took in the last days of their administration, hiding in a hole somewhere.

The fact is, no one knows how to fix the meltdown problem because there has never been one of this magnitude ever before in world's history. Adding to the confusion for the people are the financial station commentors that don't know jack that are really just worried about keeping their jobs. These puffed-up egotists are a complete detriment to their listening audience. There are a few that call it the way it is, one is Cramer.

Another, Jim Sinclair was invited to speak on Bloomberg, I believe, on Friday. Apparently, they weren't going to let him speak unless he toned down his position. In searching Bloomberg to see if I could get a replay of the interview, I came across a blog area where some participants tore him to shreds. Now who would have an interest in doing that with his sterling track record? The cartel, who else?

A few US banks along with other questionable characters have been doing their best recently to steal our pm related positions from us. They think all thay have to do is scare us. The world have become a cruel place, especially when government officials and regulators are bending over for these criminals. Would all the good people on this forum turn their heads if they saw fraud that was injuring good folks? I don't think so.

The PPT most probably has concluded their week-end meeting and one of their main topics for discussion was most certainly gold. I would love to see the gold and silver prices explode upwards along with the shares but it looks to me that for the moment we can expect more trouble from the cartel in the weeks immediately ahead. The only thing that will stymie their percieved efforts is continuing negative financial news.

Stand fast!

New Message
Please login to post a reply