Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Gee, you don't suppose that "buyah boy" Cramer called for gold rising into the weekend because he was short into the weekend...do you?

Seeing him diss his subpoena live on the air and then seeing the SEC back off couldnt possibly tell us that he has connections to those that control the markets do you?

Dennis Gartman was on BNN this morning strutting his "stuff". He readily admitted that he is wrong 70% of the time (how he does well is beyond me then)....how himly peasant of him. He is long three units of gold here but advises callers to buy copper, the Cdn$, some commodities and maybe the blue chip producer golds and the ETFs, of course....but not the JPMs. "Stay away from the JPMs. Only buy companies that produce "stuff" he chirped. A cherubic Angel has spoken and it should thus be so.

He lamented the fact there there are those out there that don't believe that the ETFs really have any gold in their vaults since he has visited the vaults and seen the gold. The guy is not stupid but he sure does have a wild flare for twisting things. No one got to phone in and ask him if "all" the gold was in the vaults or if he checked the serial numbers, or if there could possibly be multiple owners of it (COMEX and ETFs) or anythng about all the inconsistancies in the ETF prospetuses, such as lack of audit required for the subcustodians...and so much more.

But we all knew this and I'm another shreiking gold bug hoping that the world economies collapse. In my estimation Gartman and Cramer should share the some cubicle some day and be fed a constant diet of garlic, chili and beans.

New Message
Please login to post a reply