Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I sure am glad these tidbits of info keep popping up here.

Seems we're always given the carrot of good times just ahead for gold and miners. Also seems I've heard this same song over and over for months on end, yet here we still are. I can see the world collapsing around me, daily, yet, here we still are.

The rise in gold and silver, even though better than any other market, has been so slow to be almost imperceptible, leading to unfounded frustration. Yet, I know we're almost to that point of being rewarded. Even knowing this, at times I feels like saying screw it. Yet here I am.

The power these criminals have over all markets is simply mind-boggling, making me have doubts about being in these stocks at all. So having these little tidbits reappear now and then helps to keep me here. I do not have the years of experience of very knowledgeable people, such as Jim Sinclair, so I rely on them during my times of weakness to remind me. To give me those "Ah! That's right" moments, because I tend to forget ad lose focus. Otherwise, I may have already sold all my stocks and just bought bullion.

Terry

New Message
Please login to post a reply