Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

Hi VHF!

I had my doubts about the severity of the swine flu, and was skeptical of the hype for what seemed to be a very mild virus. I never considered getting a vacination, and in fact was resentful that the media campaign seemed to try to intimidate people into getting the vaccine just to avoid spreading the virus to others. Hmmm.... So where do we draw the line? If I get the common cold, can I now blame others for not doing enough to stay healthy?

But this little situation seems very similar to the whole alarmist agenda on Global Warming. I still see public opinion polls that are suggesting the majority of people are concerned and want to see something done about the problem. Really? And just WTF do these idiots think we can do about the problem, assuming there even is a problem? Since when does our climate respond to attempts to control or change it in human history?

Nonetheless, the enviro-nuts have done a great job to scare the world into believing that we are in a crisis, and by working under a carefully scripted agenda they have been able to mobilize billions of dollars in a slush fund to target the 'problem'. Much of this money is diverted to more junk science to sell the scare and terrorize people into reacting. How is this any different from the over-reaction and for-profit motive of a handfull of scumbags at the WHO? Follow the money folks, there are going to be many millionares that profit off the good intentions of useful idiots, all being spoon fed the scam that we are the fault of the climate change, and that we can somehow change it.

Sorry for the rant, I just get so pissed off when I see these media scams so specifically designed to stampede people into throwing money at an imaginary problem.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply