Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

HI GWR1,

Thanks for the explanations, that really helps. I do wish however that the statements were a bit clearer at times, usually I find I need to come to some of the experts here to ensure I really understand what has been said. I would think that if I and some of the investors I know are confused, the general market may be as well. The word 'loss' really reverberates. Perhaps, just perhaps that is one of the reasons why ECU is down over 10% for me today while all my other holdings are firm or up.

I ask and point it out because I care. In order to be totally transparent, have the largest holding I have ever had in ECU, approx. 15% of my total families net worth. Days like today don't bother me so much as I am used to them after 4 years, but in actuality, they just shouldn't happen to a company with this kind of positive position. Despite that I have done nothing but add for years, slowly but surely becoming a fairly 'medium-sized' shareholder (I dare not say major as i know what some here have).

I believe in the fundamentals, I believe in the company and I really think that 90% of the time the company makes all the right moves. The experts on this site which don't act like 'pumpers' but more like professors who dissect the facts and present them back in laymen's terms really helps... but perhaps we need more simplicity in our outward statements so the laymen in the marketplace really understand our story, our position and our future. I now that sounds like 'notifications for dummies' but perhaps that is exactly whats needed to generate some excitement. I for one would love a drill program to generate some anticipation like the 'halted trading' we used to have some years ago.

Your information however is really useful, I will make sure to pass on the clarification. I'm expecting big things over the next 12 months & I believe a declaration of real profits in the next quarter would make a huge difference to sentiment. For now I think I might stop watching and cringing for a while, I HATE the slow bleed when we just made such a bold move... making excuses to friends isn't a comfortable position, but not recommending ECU when I know what kind of a company it is would be even more uncomfortable.

Soul

New Message
Please login to post a reply