Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

This little magic rally in the dollar is a joke. The idea that the dollar is stronger because QE has already been priced in is ridiculous spin on an unsustainable disaster. Money printing will be going on full blast whether it is acknowledged or not, and even if it was just a matter of a few hundred billion more dollars gushing out in this latest round, one need only ponder the total net US debt to understand the only way out of the mess is further devaluation of the buck.

Either way, I know we are close to the end of the correction for the metals because the usual bozos are now stating that the gold market has topped. This is not the first time nor the last time we will be hearing this crap, but it usually represents an ideal time to be a buyer.

It is no fun watching my PM juniors give up huge chunks of the gains in just a couple of days, but I also know that most of the money I have made trading stocks comes on the days when I am buying the big selloffs. Its that simple. I buy the dips, and have been doing so since the crash in 2008. I usually buy to early and sell to early, but I make easy money letting other people dump into my bids, and then putting the extra shares for sale later on when things get frothy again. We may have a few more days of weakness and consolidation, but I do not lose any sleep worrying that the highs are in. Sooner or later the specs will come back all happy to pay all-time high prices again for the juniors, and I will be right there happy to sell them some shares.

cheers!

mike

New Message
Please login to post a reply