Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Message: Kitco shuts out Canucks looking for 100oz Silver bars

I've been tracking the price of 100 silver oz bars at Kitco lately and not coincidentally absolutely NO 100 oz bars are suddenly available to ship to Canada in the past 24 hours since the POS was artificially whacked by the nasty big boyz. Only shipments to the US are eligible for sales! Seems to me this is no coincidence but rather another symptom of strong physical demand in the face of artificially manufactured crashing CRIMEX paper prices (CCPP. Hey that's uncomfortably close to CCCP if you get my drift) and US buyers (bankers) clearly now have first dibs over us Igloo manufacturers.

If you've never seen a conspiracy before, well behold, the implied message is clearly "screw those Canucks - shut them out of Silver" and restrict supply to the American banksters to help them bail out of outstanding shorts when they're in a pinch (picture lots of bank agents cleverly acting as US retail buyers. Hey who's this guy Kitner working for anyways???? hint - same clowns as Carney.) Makes me wonder if this is grounds for unfair anti-competitive business practices and it certainly reeks of anti-free trade practices. Imagine the howls out of Congress if the shoe was on the other foot ie. we shut them out of physical silver instead of vice versa. Food for thought.

Conclusion. The smart ones know there is a high probability of $1700+ Sinclair POG in 1 month and this translates to $45-$50ish Silver at 40-to-1 ratio. Rickards is spot on - you have no choice but to own your own personal PM reserves because that is the only vehicle that assures you really have access to metal. Coach is right too - this smells of a short-lived dip at worst. Hey. Any north of 49 suckers care to add to their Kitco allocated Silver accounts LOL!

New Message
Please login to post a reply