Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Feb 23, 2011 01:13PM
Feb 23, 2011 01:17PM
Feb 23, 2011 01:43PM

After reading all these posts my concern continues. How many people are selling ECU shares? for profit? This does not help the stock at all. Yes I agree profit is formidable, but if you believe this stock has the magic you need to hold on. I know some of us have for quite awhile now. What we need is real answers for this lack of price. I made more on physical in one month than I have on ECU at anytime.

But the problems are mounting. They take priveledge in leasing the stock with our money? Come on! That is crazy. We have know way to find out where we stand financially. What is the pay structure? What are the costs? [And no I don't like estimates] And yes why isn't Mr. Altmann and company interested in buying shares of a company that has so much potential?

Like some I will probably die with my shares and hand them down. Not that it will do them any good. I bought into a company that has the goods and not the profits. By the time gas goes up to 5.00 what is this stock worth? I didn't buy in on the high side. I bought in when silver was only 12.50 a ounce. It has almost tripled! Let me say that again TRIPLED! Hopefully my kids will be able to buy a blanket with it if something happens to me.

Frustrated you bet I am! Everytime I hear of people selling and buying back I get mad. Again though if someone needs to make enough money to drain ECU to make some cash,then I guess I am the fool. I am staying till the end. And I am starting to see it. At least I didn't spend all my money on ECU. I would be eating cat food soon. I can't even count the number of reports from this stock yet. But I bet it is more than the price per share. So at the rate of growth of ECU 300.00 silver would make this less than a 10.00 stock. I know that might sound rash but please give me a break. Show me the MONEY!

New Message
Please login to post a reply