Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free
Mar 07, 2011 11:10AM

It would be hilarious if I didn't have 60% of my money sitting still while watching record numbers and 5-15% daily upswings elsewhere. The only way to shift fortunes is to sell ECU which I stubbornly refuse to do. Perhaps this is a stupid strategy, but I refuse to give into thieves. If only I had enough money to give this elephant a sharp, swift kick in the ass...ets.

Perhaps collectively if we all borrow half a million and simultaneously place buys we could kill the elephant dead. Even better, can we buy their non-existant stock with non-existant money? Seems only fair.

Anyhow I feel GWR is correct, this is a shorter who is shorting in his pants, desperate to get out of untenable situation. Don't sell an f'ing thing folks, make him sweat until the pressure blows him into bankruptcy - I for one won't shed a single tear.

I seem to remember this board full of similar posts and frustration just before our 1.44 upswing... here's hoping for a repeat.

Mar 07, 2011 03:21PM
Mar 07, 2011 03:36PM
Mar 07, 2011 03:51PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply