Welcome To The Golden Minerals HUB On AGORACOM

Golden Minerals is a junior silver producer with a strong growth profile, listed on both the NYSE Amex and TSX.

Free

I think it's time we fight back ourselves! I see some companies spend money going to the conferences and showing their story, and some pay companies to write a positive report. I think ECU management and shareholders need to go to youtube and post this terrific investment story!

I believe Max keiser is a small reason why silver has had a major runup with his buy silver crash jpmorgan campaign. There are many people that post videos on why silver is such a great investment in the future. One of them on there is called silverfuturist. A year or so ago, I went on youtube and searched for silver stocks and one of the few that showed up was Arian silver. well, that turned into a 20 bagger from the low to high since the crash. If youtype in silver on youtube, you get many on there showing and telling why silver is such a great story. Eric Sprott recently even stated it was "the common man" who was buying the silver up as poor man's gold.

. Undoubtedly, the posters on ECU's website are the smartest guys in the room when it comes to silver. Many can post their knowledge on youtube to get the story out. I think the management also needs tohave video's of the mine and the employees and get the word out on this company!

Its time for everybody to fight back! Mangement I hope you are listening also, because I think money can be much better spent on showing your mines , equipment , and employees than going to conferences. Nothing aginst conferences or anything, but this is practically free, and I think all these dedicated long time shareholders DESERVE it. Everyone here has contributed some of their knowledge of ECu, silver, history, monetary policy, bubbles,,,,,etc to this message board, but I think it's time to go further now.

New Message
Please login to post a reply